Tuesday, February 28, 2012

There Is Sunshine In My Heart Today

Here is a quick look at my Dresden Plate square.




My mom walked in while I was putting this together and fell in love with the pattern.  Guess who now wants a yellow/blue Dresden Plate quilt?  I wonder if I have it in me to sew one up by Mother's Day?

Here is the Christmas Tree quilt square that I did for myself.  I have contemplated starting over and putting two colors to make the tree.  It's why I haven't posted the pic until now.  I think I will wait until I get the other trees to make a final decision.

6 comments:

mardie said...

Marnita, it all depends on which Mother's Day... 2013 maybe?

I love your squares. The tree is darling. Good work!

Jennifer R. said...

Marnita,

I love them both. Your ornaments are so cute! I love your dresden!

I have two trees for you. I'm going to try to catch up with you in the next couple of days to give you mom's fabric and instructions for the March block. I will deliver your trees to you then!

mimisuu said...

Jennifer, can I drop by your house after seminary in the morning? I finish up at 6:50ish. I am going by Emily's to get her squares. You can even put it in a plastic bag and hang it on your door. I can pick up Connie's material and instructions as well.

Jennifer R. said...

Oopsie! I just saw your message! Thanks for coming by today. I think Mom's March block will be a challenge, but fun!

Jennifer R. said...

Mardie, Will you by chance be at our ward conference tomorrow morning?

mardie said...

Jennifer, only the Stake Presidency have been attending Ward Conferences. They are doing things differently this year. Our presidency is actually visiting Hot Springs tomorrow.