Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cruise Control Sewing....

First off, I LOVE my new Janome sewing machine!!!   It has the best feature that I call "cruise control"!!!   Meaning, I don't have to use the pedal to sew.....I unplug the pedal and hit the "start/stop" button.....cruising along with my sewing...BEST. FEATURE. EVER.

Here are my Christmas trees for Marnita.....





And  my Dresden plate for Jennifer S.  I have to say that I have wanted to do a Dresden plate for a very long time now but I was very intimidated by this design.....this was so easy and fun!!!!!  Now, I want to make my own.   Jennifer, the picture isn't great since I have to use my iphone....but the flowers have the blue and a lot of white in them.  It doesn't look this dark in person.  I hope it works for you...if not I will  make you another one and keep this one  --- I am ready to get started on my own squares!!!

 Hope you both enjoy!
Connie

6 comments:

Jennifer R. said...

Love your squares Connie! Your trees are so much fun! The Dresden plate is truly addicting, isn't it?

llewellynw said...

Your squares look really good. I love the Dresden pattern too. I actually laid out material for myself about two weeks ago. Guess what colors they were, yellows and blues. I probably will never get it done though.

mardie said...

Connie, these are great! I love the colors in your Dresden and your trees are awesome. I am so excited to see Marnita's finished project.

mimisuu said...

Love them.

mimisuu said...

Love them.

Photo Jenn Inc. said...

SEW LOVE IT! Yummy, yummy, makes me want to make some fresh lemonaid! You are all AMAZING!