Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Marnita's Story: A Very Short Bio

My name is Marnita Bisbee and I live in Little Rock.  I am Connie's sister,  I have three children - Bryan (15), Bailey (13), and Kristen (11).  Life is very interesting around my house.  We live a multi generational life.  I have my great aunt (86 with Alzheimer's), my aunt (56 with Down Syndrome) and my mother (68 with not so great health) living with me and my three children.  We never lack for excitement! I was so excited when I saw the quilting group 12 Square that I just had to get involved in a similar one.  I love to draw. I want to learn to paint. I love to quilt (but am only a beginner) and knit. I guess I just enjoy creating in multiple mediums.  I also love to travel and have been fortunate enough to travel to all 50 states and some fun countries.

No comments: