Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello, my name is Courtney...

and I'm officially addicted to fabric. :) (I've even started dreaming about it.) I live in Bella Vista, AR. I have 2 girls (14....heaven help me) and 2 boys (9 &8). I am daughter to Llewellyn and sister to Nikki. I am a Postpartum Doula. I'm currently trying to grow my business, and I'm becoming certified to be a Lactation Educator and Childbirth Educator. I think I've always enjoyed sewing but I've never really done much. My husband bought me a decent sewing machine for Christmas (thanks to a little help from my sister). So for now I'm having so much fun discovering a new hobby. I've always wanted to learn how to quilt, but it has seemed too daunting. It will be fun learning a new skill and getting to know all of you better at the same time.

I don't have any recent pictures of myself to post, so here's a picture of my kiddos. It pretty much sums up life around here.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ummm...that intro was alright- but you should have just said "My name is Courtney, and I reek awesomeness" Pretty much sums it up ;D