Friday, January 28, 2011

Introductions:

Hi, I'm Jennifer Russell. I'm super excited to be part of Trading Pieces. I'm married and have four children. We have one beautiful daughter, Jillian, who will be 8 this year. We have 3 delightful boys: Tyler-8, Oliver-2, and Andrew-10 Months. You might say I'm super new to quilting. But, I have watched and assisted my talented mom with quilts over the years. I'm more than ready to fly solo. I love to draw, paint, and sew. I love to wade through creative blogs for ideas and find myself crashing about midnight after EITHER discovering a new crafty inspiration OR beating my husband at a game of Risk on our dueling IPad's. In my little "special world" my kitchen is "magazine ready", my children are always smiling, I've just painted a masterpiece in my awesome studio, I'm a size 10/12, and I can create the most beautifully written sentence. In the world in which we share, you may not see what I see. oh well. =)

No comments: