Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi my name is Julie Larson. I live in Caldwell, Idaho. My friend Jennifer Schwartz up and left me to move to Arkansas. Hope you all enjoy my friend. I have three children Steffen 18 and a senior in high school....how did I get a senior???...Kendall 16, and Rebekah 10. I LOVE quilting. I have been quilting for 12+ years and have really taught myself what I know. I love the process of making a quilt from choosing fabric to the final binding. I have a home business. I quilt alpaca duvets and quilts for anyone with my gammill long arm quilting machine. (Never thought I would have one.) Jennifer said I was a quilting master?????? Like I said I have taught myself what I know but will be happy to pass on anything I know to help someone else catch the bug. It is addictive!!! Happy quilting!!!

No comments: