Friday, January 28, 2011

Howdy, I'm Jennifer "S"


I live in Little Rock AR.  Just moved here from Caldwell, Idaho.  I grew up in Blackfoot, Idaho.

I love, love, love: my husband, the totally from scratch chocolate cream pie he makes for me, my 4 boys, making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with them and eating Semi sweet Chocolate chips-by the handful,  Family in Idaho Utah and Texas, good dark chocolate, my new friends here and my “old”  friends in Idaho-Hi Julie!!!, William Joseph –piano player extraordinaire http://www.brickhousedirect.com/product/3116.htm (Chocolate to my ears and sole), perennials,  French croissants with bittersweet chocolate, photography, Heritage Makers (www.heritagemakers.com/174155), faux finish painting, nutilla-on a spoon http://www.nutellausa.com, being creative, THRIFT STORES, canning and preserving, food storage, 75% off, couponing (not a diehard yet.)  The blog: olderandwisor.blogspot.com,  chocolate truffles, Florence’s Chocolate  http://www.florences.com/index.html (Rexburg), raspberries, frozen hot chocolate, naps, Dove dark chocolate, long baths, children’s books, sleeping through the night, feeling fabrics, heirloom sewing, collecting tea pots, our family cabin in Gibbonsville, Idaho, Chocolate shakes, finding true friends, a clean kitchen, happy children’s eyes, sparkelies, the color clear-cuz it goes with EVERYTHING, fun people, good choices, having no regrets.

I'm a NEW fan of:  Southern BBQ Ribs, peach soda, pecans, Blue Bell Ice-cream (Dutch Chocolate and Cookie Dough), my children saying: “yes mam, no mam”, video chat, navigation systems, mild temperatures, quilting, getting out of school for a skift of snow, round trip plane tickets, facebook, car seats, booster seats and air bags, Dr. Eddie Jones at  Perfect Alignment Chiropractic http://www.perfectalignmentchiropractic.com/, Missionary work, pass along cards, Garden Ridge, cell phones and when people call shopping carts “buggies.”

Two favorite sayings: 
"If Momma aint happy, aint nobody happy. "
"Chocolate, it’s not just for breakfast anymore."

Thanks ya'all for letting me in your group!
Jennifer Schwartz

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hahahaha! I LOVED your comment about shopping carts. I am from the south and I call them "baskets" (I learned it from my mom). My friend from Cincinnati teases me about it and says, "baskets don't have wheels". I guess we do call them buggies, too. That's so funny. Loved your intro. :)