Monday, June 27, 2011

Sewing at Mardie's on July 19th!

So far the vote is to meet on Tuesday, the 19th of July, 7 pm, my house. I have a big kitchen table and we can use the dining room too and bring in another if needed.

Bring your sewing machine, supplies, fabrics, latest square(s), cutting mats and rotary cutters... and a snack to share. (Marnita, we will find a machine for you.) We will get all caught up and feel so much better about ourselves!

We will miss Julie and Courtney... Julie needs a prize for finishing both the May flower AND the Christmas trees!

If you need directions to my house please contact me on Facebook and I will message you my address and directions.

This will be so much fun!

What else will we need? Bring it for sure!

I'm so excited, I may just go up stairs and make some Christmas trees!

Love,
Mardie

2 comments:

mimisuu said...

Thanks so much for doing this Mardie. I dug out my machine yesterday. I am patting myself on the back for doing it without breaking my neck or anything else that stood between me and the machine! Hopefully my kitchen will be completed by then and I can make a super yummy treat for us. Otherwise I'll have a bakery make a super yummy treat!

mardie said...

I am glad you can come! I send my love to you and yours at this time.