Thursday, June 9, 2011







August is my month and I would like to do something a little different than we have done. I will be sending everyone a Control Fabric. The chicken fabric is the control fabric. The piece is about 8 inches by the width of the fabric. I have also taken a picture of the fabrics that I have chosen to go with my control fabric to make my block. Here is what I would like you to do.


** I want the blocks to be a 12 inch block ( your finished block should measure 12 1/2 x 12 1/2 inches with your seam allowance)


** The type of block you would like to do is up to you.


** Please keep your colors of fabric similar to the colors in the control fabric.


I am excited to see what everyone comes up with. Pleses let me know if you have any other questions. Have Fun!! I will be sending the fabric out this week. I would send it to Jennifer S. but she will be in Idaho soon so she told me to send it to Lara. (Thanks.) Then everyone can get their piece from her. Thanks for working with the lone Idaho quitler!!












Greetings from the

No comments: