Thursday, June 2, 2011

Color Scheme for June

you should be able to click here
and see the Christmas color Schemes. Go down to Holiday Decor. That is the color scheme I would like to use for my Christmas quilt. I'm not worried about perfectly matching, but that is a nice pallette. I like the greys blues, off shades of pinks and grees. Again HOLIDAY DECOR-not the top one when you open the page. Let me know if you can't find it.
Choose any color you want for the trees (they don't all need to be green) and for the background. Any scraps you can give me I'll use for the squares and borders to tie it all together.
I think it will be beautiful, so thank you!
Oh ya, prints are fine too. Nothing too cartoony. But old fashioned St. Nicholas, other trees, berries or ornaments, stars, geometics, paisley or swirls, etc are all A-okay.

Again, you are to make one set of 3 trees. 2 small and one large.
Directions can be found here.

P.S. Were we doing 2 in the summer to avoid a December quilt block? If so-go ahead and post, Ms. December!

1 comment:

The Beaumonts said...

So is your square a 15 1/2 x 23 1/2? Or is it a 12x12?