Friday, June 24, 2011

My flower and tree blocks are DONE!!!







I guess I have great timing. Sorry that my May block is late but our lives have been really crazy!! They are closing the Boise Temple where my husband works for renevations and we found out a couple of weeks ago that he will be laid off during the process......so things have been a litle crazy.





Lara......please do the tree blocks.....they are so much fun to do and a totally new concept.





I wish I could come to your sewing night in July. Sounds fun....but a little bit of a comute for me.





I am sending along pictures of my blocks. Hope they are what you want.





Thanks for letting be a part of your group.





Julie

2 comments:

mardie said...

Julie, Your flower is beautiful! And I like the trees. I agree that it is fun to continue to do new things.

Also, I wish that you could come when we get together. Did I tell you that I have a daughter living in Nampa? She is coming next month! Woo Hoo!

Anyway, good work and very pretty.

Mardie

Unknown said...

Julie please send these to me. Email me at laramcelderry@gmail.com so I can get you my address also if you want to send the chicken fabric. Thanks! They look great.