Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi, It's Me, Lara.

I'm the ONE and only person who thinks she could have such a simple name like Lara Lee and end up with a rhyming name after marriage--just say it: Lara Lee McElderry!!
G.O.O.F.Y.
My number TWO is really the number ONE around here-we've been married NINE years.
We have THREE boys.
Well FOUR if you count the one inside-I sure do, and his lil' kicks too.
FIVE? FIVE YOU SAY? KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF!! (lol!)
I grew up in a family of SIX, but Josh is one of SEVEN boys (2 sisters). I've lived in a few states, but am so happy to be back in Arkansas!! I love the Razorbacks, the four seasons, the overall prettiness, and being closer to those I love.
SEVEN things I love about quilting: 1. fabric 2. cute designs 3. working with friends 4. seeing something finished that I started 4. I can make them, even though I'm not a great seamstress 5. fabric 6. cute designs 7. working with friends!!
EIGHT is the number of chocolates I need to even begin to feel satisfied!
NINE to FIVE are normal working hours, but I'm lucky enough to be a teacher and only be there 8-3:15. I love my job and teaching Parenting, Human Relations, and Clothing (yikes!)
and TEN things you may not know about me: 1. I am terrified of heights 2. I have a blog at www.mackelberries.blogspot.com 3. I had a student put off a stink bomb in my room 4. I am too relaxed in my discipline as a parent and a teacher 4. I'm thinking of keeping the nursery real simple OR going all out!! 5. sometimes I struggle with balance 6. according to everyone my belly is beautiful, cute and I am a pretty pregnant lady? who knew? 7. I like to decorate birthday cakes for my boys 8. I love a reason to get together with friends or to have a party 9. Laundry is my least favorite chore and 10. I served a LDS mission in southern Brazil.

P.S. My yellow Zig-Zag is posted in Jennifer S.'s post, so I won't bother posting it. It was a fun one to start with!

No comments: