Monday, February 7, 2011

Better late than never.......introducing: Llewellyn

I have put this off as long as I could, but now I have to introduce myself. I am the wife of an awesome husband, Terry. The mom of an indredible son, Chris, who lights up my life everyday.
I also have three beautiful and talented daughters, Heidi, Courtney and Nikki. Then there are the 6 grandchildren, that I can't say enough about. All these people make up my greatest assests.

I love being with my friends and laughing, scrapbooking, quilting and just hanging out. I'm so excited about our quilting group. It gives me the opportunity to get to know new friends and know others, better and watch my two daughters, learn a new skill.

One more thing you should know about me.....I love my curly haired, four legged, 50 lb. poodle named, Elly. I'm never alone. She is always right beside me. It is like having a two year old follow you around.

I guess I have taken up enough of the blog space. I'll attach the photo of my square, if I can figure it out. :)
I have often wondered why I am always the oldest one in the group, but don't worry, I promise not to act my age.

1 comment:

mardie said...

Llewellyn, don't feel old. There is always me!