Sunday, August 5, 2012

Just to let everyone know. I have not forgotten about you.  I did not get the fabrics for quite awhile for the Arkansas traveler and Bow Tie blocks.  I left the day after I received them for Utah to help my daughter plan her wedding which is the end of October.  I got home and a dear friend in our ward passed away from a short intense cancer battle.
 I just received the fabric in the mail yesterday for Mardie's block.  I am leaving tomorrow for a week  trip to Missouri, to Lake of the Ozarks and meeting Vee and Jennifer Russell in Branson for a couple of days.  I promise I will get to all three as soon as I get home next week.  If I don't it will never happen because I am going to be very busy with an upcoming wedding after that.  Thanks for your patience.  Life just gets crazy sometimes.
Sherrie D.

3 comments:

mimisuu said...

No worries. If you find you need help with any of them just let one of us know. I know how all consuming preparing for a wedding can be. If you need me or anyone else to do squares for you during that time just holler.

Jennifer R. said...

Sherrie,

If you'd like, you could bring me Connie's square. It is a bit more labor/time intensive. I don't mind to put it together for you! Mardie's and Emily's are both squares that can be done in an hour or so. You could bring it to Branson with you! I'll text you in case you don't see this.

mardie said...

Sherrie! Sometimes life is just hard! So sorry about your friend. Take your time. It will all work out. It is nice to know that there will be delays. Good Luck. Have fun with the wedding and all.