Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bowties and Triangles

Bowties for Emily:



I used Sorbet by Sentimental Studios for Moda.  I have had this fabric in my stash for a while and was so happy to find a project for it.....I hope you like it Emily.  Also, I was somewhat confused on the size of the bowties...I hope I did this right!  This was a fun one to make and I can't wait to see the finished product.


Triangles for Mardi:


This was fun to make....so much so I am looking through my fabric stash to make myself one of these!!  Mardie, I am glad we didn't have to sew these four squares together since I got a lot of the same fabric design...it was hard to mix it up so you will be able to spread them out in your quilt.  Can't wait to see this one completed!

Happy Sewing Ladies!!
Connie

2 comments:

emilysigler said...

Looks terrific, Connie, thanks!

mardie said...

I am loving these squares. Can't wait to get them all together! Thanks, Connie.