Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taking Care of Business

Jennifer S. has suggested that we combine November with June and December with July to alleviate extra stress during the holidays.  Can everyone give a yea or nay?  My vote is yea.

Also, since the Baseline WalMart is selling fabric at 50% off Jennifer S. asked that if you know what type of quilt design and color you are going to do, could you please post it so that everyone can take advantage of the sales and get the material early.

Jennifer/and All:  I will be doing a Christmas Tree Quilt using Jewel Tones.

5 comments:

llewellynw said...

I like the idea. Nikki said, that is good for her too, Nov. and Dec. are busy times at the art center as well.

Jennifer R. said...

I like the idea too! - Yea-

mardie said...

I vote nay. But at the rate that I am going here, we could combine 3-4 per month! I am out of control!!!

mardie said...

In July, I will be doing a Scrappy Star. (I posted some pictures earlier) You will need bright and colorful scraps for the star. I will be providing the black and white polka dot.

Unknown said...

I think combining over summer is a good idea.