Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I did while my husband and I were sick...

My husband has been home sick since last Thursday... I know! I have needed to be close by so I brought my machine down stairs and went to town. (then I got sick and so the sewing continues! I even finished the sashing and border on my Book of Mormon quilt. Woo Hoo!)
I am hoping to make this our square for July! The squares go together in a really great design. The background fabric (polka dot) formsThese were much easier to do than I thought they would be. Putting the "crazy squares" together is like creating your own fabric. My granddaughter, Megan, saw one of the stars and recognized some fabric from a baby quilt! So, ladies, save your scraps!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Very cool! It looks hard, but fun! Sorry you guys have been sick. I hope you are feeling better.

kristin said...

I love these, Mardie! Get well soon:)

Jennifer R. said...

These are really neat and look fantastic! I hope you do choose this block! How fun!