Saturday, March 12, 2011

Terri's Quilt Squares!!

I am posting this for Terri.

I am going to make a quilted runner for my bed.  I will use 10 of the squares for the runner and 2 for pillows/shams (can't decide).  

Fabric colors:
black, white and one other color of your chosoing.

Size: -- 6" x 18" (equals the same amount of fabric as a 12" x 12" square)

Pattern -- improve / crazy square.   That's right, no pattern!   you can use 3 pieces of fabric.  You can use solids and prints or prints all the way or solids only, just make sure you only 3 colors.  Black, white, and 1 other color that you get to choose!  Square it off to make a 6" x 18"  and then you are finished and ready for the April square!!

Have fun!! I can't wait to see what I end up with!!

Pictures of fabrics below that work well for this:



Happy Quilting!!!

No comments: