Saturday, March 19, 2011

Caught up....

So...it's been awhile since I was able to devote much time to our little blog. Though I do love it, I wish we had more traffic coming through and that we had enough time to sew all that we wanted to sew! I FINALLY finished Connie's square, but I'm also ahead of the game with Terri's- AND it's still March! Amazing. They were oh so fun to put together, I'm ready for more! I hope you ladies like them..I always find myself skittish at first wondering if the fabrics will look good together, but I don't think you can make that judgement until your block is finished. I'm happy with them ;) Hope you two are as well. Much love xonikki



7 comments:

Courtney said...

Nikki, I want to be like you when I grow up! I wish I had an eye for colors and patterns like you do. These are beautiful. I love them. Teach me your ways! Let me follow in your footsteps! ;)

Liz said...

love these!!

tbay said...

Wow! Girl you got some mad skills!

Nikki said...

Thanks, Ladies!

C- you're silly..I love it!

Unknown said...

Nikki, these look great!!

mardie said...

Love them both!

mimisuu said...

I absolutely love your mix of colors. You've got a talent that I would love to steal!!!