Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here is my "square" for Terri!


I am having so much fun!

I am already working on what I want to do in July... what I can say right now is that you will need your scraps. Don't throw them away!

(Marnita, remember the Book of Mormon quilt from several years ago? Well, the squares have sat in a box in my "work room" languishing. I got them out, finished the stitching around all of the figures and then chose the sashing and border and binding and the back... I think it will get done! I am so excited. Did you finish yours? I need to save money to take all of these quilts to the "Arkansas Man Quilter".)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the BOM quilts because that was the quilt that got me started into quilting. I should post a picture of my final product. I remember working on it when Ivan was in the hospital, it was so nice to have a project during that time.

mardie said...

Lara, I would love to see a picture of your finished BofM quilt! It will keep me going on it! I think I have finished the hard parts though.

Liz said...

i like it! i like your fancy font colors too!

mimisuu said...

I love your square! Yes I have 2 B of M quilts (well the squares are complete sans the embroidery work that I have to do). It is one of my plans to finish them. This is what actually got me started. I had so much fun doing it that I tried other things! I have an Underground Railroad quilt that I need to complete. I was thinking of posting a square each month for those of us who want a little more to do besides the square for the bee.