Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sew Friday!

I love to read quilting blogs!  I love to see what others are working on and to get some inspiration.  I came across a wonderful sew along here that I wanted to work on so I went to my stash to see what I had available to work with and got started!!!

I had bought some Tea Room charm packs by Michael Miller ....I had 3 of them....so I decided to work with what I had on hand and order a few fat quarters to go along with them.  I LOVE the way the squares have turned out!   Since I didn't have the fat quarters needed immediately I pulled other Michael Miller fabrics that I had in my stash and added them to the squares to get the lengths I needed....I think for the most part they worked...thinking I might change one of the squares later.  But here is what I have so far:










Can't wait til June to get the next square pattern!

No comments: