Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bento Box Squares

I am on my fourth go round with this virtual quilting bee....unfortunately I have yet to complete any of my quilts that I sent out to our blog quilters (and I REALLY WANT TO COMPLETE THEM!)  I decided this time around I would complete the extra quilt squares needed to finish my quilt project before getting back any squares from you all.  I did it!!!  So now when you send me your completed squares I will have my extras ready to go with them and can put the quilt together immediately!  (I have mailed out fabric to those of you who live away and I have fabric ready to deliver to Llewellyn, Nikki, MariaMae, Jennifer R, and Vee -- should have it in a day or two).

I completed 14 squares to go along with your squares! 



Now it is your turn to share some projects that you have been working on!!!

Connie

No comments: