Friday, April 25, 2014

Inverted Star for Jennifer!



Jennifer here is your star!!  Sorry the picture isn't very good....cell phone... I love the colors!  My brain hurt while trying to lay it out!  However, I didn't follow the directions given for sewing it up...I found that for me it was easier to sew by sections...left to right bottom square section, then bottom middle square section, bottom left square section, then sew them all together and start on the middle section.   I knew if I did all the chain sewing of the half square triangles and then placed them I would get lost!!  Anyway, after getting past the first part of laying each of the triangles/squares out to see where I was headed with it, it was fun and fast to put together.

Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

1 comment:

Jennifer R. said...

Just dropping by the blog to see the square you did again! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see your assignment for May!