Monday, April 14, 2014

April Assignment: Inverted Star in Purple and Red

http://12squared.blogspot.com/2012/08/august-inverted-star.html

The above link will take you to an awesome tutorial posted by the other quilting group in our friends circles.  It was beautifully done by Liz Holman, Mardie's daughter.

I am providing ALL of the fabric needed.  I have cut all of the different sizes of blocks in the white fabric and the other color.  You will see quickly that the color scheme is purple and red.

If you're reading this and I do not have your phone number... then I do not have your address.  =)  Please respond to Marnita's request to provide her your current address.   If I have your current mailing address, then your fabric will go into the mail today or in the morning.  Otherwise, it will be next week when I return from my trip out west.

Thanks SO MUCH ladies!  Lots of love to you all!
Jennifer

No comments: