Monday, October 24, 2011

One more square... that's 9 total!


Here is Nikki's square! I love the colors you chose. Thank you!



I thought this would be a fun way to show all of the beautiful squares that I have received so far. Aren't they gorgeous? I decided that I wanted to remember who's was who's, so I did a simple embroidery on each one with the name of the creator. Now when I look at the finished quilt, I will remember you and your square. Thanks! I love them all. (Can you find yours?)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

they all look great together, Mardie! That's fun! What a sweet new grandbaby you have. Congrats!

Jennifer R. said...

Nikki! I love your fabric choices! Are we eveh going to get together and sew and gab? Are you just too busy!?!? Beautiful work, girl!

Photo Jenn Inc. said...

Love your display! So cleaver! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it all together.