Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mardie... gone crazy!


I am making a sampler quilt with the squares we are making along with most of the "12-squared" blocks...

Here is my "Ode to Terri's Black and White".











Here is my backwards "Pinwheel". It was my daughter, Liz's square.















This is Amy Gardner's "Modern Log Cabin".














Rachel Graham's "Cobblestones and Bricks". (I think it is up-side-down)











Kristin's "Modern Flower". (I like the one I made for you better!)










Kristin Sharp's "Selvage Windmill". I thought this one was a strange idea when I read about it... but think it is gorgeous!








Emily Ziegler's "Stacked Coins". So simple, but striking.










I have made the "Zig Zag", several "Log Cabins", several "Dutchman's Puzzles", several "Chicken Coups". I haven't figured out how to do the Christmas tree yet... so that it is a 12.5" square, but I will.

What fun I have had. But I have to get to work around the house, etc.

Love to all. Mardie.

3 comments:

Grace said...

You're a sewing fool!! So cute!!!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

WOW! These are AMAZING!!!! & I love the purple in the cobblestone and brick!!!!

Amy said...

Go Mardie! Such fun bright colors!