Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello....Goodbye

I just wanted to let everyone know that Sally Burrup needs to drop out of the group due to time constraints.  We are sorry to have her leave the group but know that she is super busy and is juggling many hats right now.

I wanted to welcome Genevieve Spradlin to our group.  She is Sherri T.'s daughter.  We are so excited to have you!  Hopefully we can all take a few extra days this month to get everyone all caught up. 

I will be sending out a new mailing address and making a couple of changes to our monthly assignments. 

Sherri D. I think I have fixed the problem for you on not being able to post to the blog.  I have sent you a new invitation that should make all things good!

Happy Quilting!!!!!

2 comments:

sdillon said...

I sent a block kit to Sally Burrup for my block I don't know if someone can get it from her and give it to Genevieve Spradlin if not let me know and I can get another one sent to Genevieve.

Also I tried the link when I got home from vacation today and it said the link is no longer valid. Can you send me the link again.
Sherrie Dillon

sdillon said...

Never mind sending me the link again. When i actually opened the blog I had the link to write a new post again. Blogger is confused! I did a short test post and it seemed to work fine.
Sherrie D.