Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Inverted Star - OH YEAH!

May: Liz's Inverted Star in Purple and Red

Helloooooooo, my sweet friends!  I have tossed around a couple of ideas for patterns for this month's quilt block assignment.  And, I have settled on the Inverted Star that Liz did with the 12squared group last year.  I adored it so much.

I have provided a link to her tutorial, just click through the title "Liz's Inverted Star in Purple and Red" above.

I will send you ALL the fabric you need.  I am going to try REALLY hard to send them all out to you by this time next week.... why you ask?  Well, I intend on sending out squares with the fabric to you sweet ladies whom I owe squares!  =)

The color scheme may seem a little odd.  However, I intend on gifting this to Jillian.  Her bday is this month and I've promised her a purple and red quilt.  (I've had the fabric for a year.) 

I miss seeing/quilting with you all!  I have been in a real sewing slump.  I hope this catch up phase will trigger a new sewing season with me.  I need to create. 

With MUCH Love,
Jennifer Russell

2 comments:

mardie said...

Jennifer, I know it gets hard with my being in another ward... but I haven't received the fabric yet. Can we meet somewhere? Let me know if I can help.

emilysigler said...

Mardie - don't feel left out, I haven't gotten it either and I see her all the time. :)