Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Triangles... Done!

Look what is finished!! I love, love, love it! It is JUST right. 


The blue border really ties the colors to the rooms in the house! I love how the red just POPS!
Your squares mixed up just perfectly!


Here is the back. Aren't the roses lovely? I put 3 different stripes in the back. 
I stitched in the ditch in parallel lines. Then around the edges. 
(My ditch stitches are actually getting closer to the ditch!)


Thank you, Urban Chiks... I LOVE the fabrics. I am an "Urban Cowgirl"! LOL
THANK YOU, Trading Pieces Ladies. I love it!


I also finished my Christmas quilt for "12-Squared". I had hoped to have it done by Christmas 2012, but it's ready for 2013. My concept was to create a "stained glass" window look. Each square is a window pane, with the red serving as the "leading" between the colored glass.



Here is the back. I have 2 stripes on this one. Isn't this fabric just scrumptious?
Thanks to "3 Sisters" for "Sentiments" by Moda.


It feels so good to actually finish some projects.  
Love to all. Happy New Year!

(If you don't have a "walking" foot for your machine, get one. 
You will have a fantastic time with it. What a difference!)



2 comments:

Grace said...

Looks lovely! they are going to look perfect in your house!!

sdillon said...

The triangles quilt is beautiful. I love the way it turned out!