Friday, September 28, 2012

Round Up

Ladies,

We only have a few months left in this years quilting bee.  We really need to have all blocks finished and delivered (January through September) by October 31st.  I realize that some of you are really bogged down with work and callings and family.  If you need some help to finish these blocks by the deadline, just call me or email me and I can recruit someone to help.  Several members of our bee have offered to do extra squares.  Thanks for all the hard work!

1 comment:

Sherrie Dillon said...

I finally got my tutorial up today for my November block. I am in the process of finishing the blocks that just got put on hold while I was doing my daughters wedding. I will try to get them mailed this weekend. Sorry to be so slow. Life just got crazy this summer/fall. Never did a daughters wedding before. much more work than boys. Have done two of them. Thanks for being patient.