Saturday, September 28, 2013

International Sue's: Austria & Italy

 
 
Austria and Italy

Llewellyn- Mom and I switched Sue's.  I took Austria (the one holding the music.)  Mom took Italy.  She modeled her fabric after the picture you sent with the pattern.  I think the Red and White stripes speak Italy, don't you?  I've gone back and forth about adding something to either of the blocks.  I think if anything, maybe some cute sparkles on the ice cream would be appropriate.  Feel free to add to the block(s) if you envision something more.

A deal broke out between Mom and I.  She cut and ironed down all the pieces, and I appliqued them down.   I hope you like them both.  I can't wait to see your Sue's altogether!

 
 

1 comment:

mardie said...

Do a deer, a female deer!

Mmmm. Love my gelato!